Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sweet Memories

Tonight, Kaleb and I ended up scrolling through 100's of pictures on my phone.  Which got me thinking.... oh, ya.  I used to have a blog.  A blog that served as our family journal capturing the crazy, the amazing and often the miraculous ways God provides.   So, with that- I'm back to unraveling these past few months.  It is crazy how much has changed in these past three months and a week.  A little over three months ago- our dear friends were still South Dakotans.  

And, our kids & Wes got the opportunity of a lifetime!!! 
 A pilot friend of ours took them for a ride of a lifetime.... 

 Oh, how I would love to have been in on that conversation!!! :) 
 A tour of the Black Hills....  
 Every kid sees Mount Rushmore for the 1st time up close in a plane, right?  
 Then, they swung by the house....  our house, that is :) 
 Next up... the little girls got their chance.  
 Cutest pair of co-pilots every!! 
So thankful for this precious opportunity with friends.  
Miss them lots... but know they're right where God needs them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment